Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stop the Madness! Stop Racial Profiling Violence by Police and Violence Against Police!

I've been reading about the Police Shootings and the shooting of police, the protests by "the people" and by "the police." Most recently, my viewers have encouraged me to read the case of "Omar Abrego", a young father of 3 who was beaten to death by police after a traffic stop.

My uncle was a police officer. I also had a nephew killed by the police.

I DO NOT support the shootings.

There are good cops and bad cops.
There are good people and bad people.
Racial Profiling happens.
There are violent people. There are innocent people.
There is TOO MUCH force by the Police.
There is TOO MUCH crime by the criminals.
Sometimes innocent people are caught up in the mix.Too often minorities are shot and killed and beaten down by police.
Sometimes crazy people shoot police.

The media exploits for ratings.
Fox News BLAMES the minorities.
Rev Al BLAMES the cops.

I don't agree with the Police UNION.
They are causing Divide where they should be promoting dialogue.
I wish the media would promote DIALOGUE.

My View:
As Cesar Chavez said --
"It is possible to become discouraged about the injustice we see everywhere. But God did NOT promise us that the world would be Humane and Just. He gave us the gift of life and allows us to choose the way we will use our limited time on earth!"

We MUST speak out and voice our Support Against Violence and Injustice whether done by Police or by the people. It is only through openness and dialogue that we will STOP the Madness!!

No comments:

Page Hits