Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is Next Tuesday. Time to Hold Your Loved Ones Close!

This year has gone by so quickly. It's hard to believe it's time for Christmas 2012.
I have such a wonderful family. I love them all. I am so grateful for each member of my family. I love my husband. We've been married 35 years. I've known him since I was a teenager. He keeps my feet warm at night. I always feel so safe when I am with him.
I am so grateful for my two wonderful sons. They are so strong, hard working and smart. They love their mother so much. They envelope me with their love. They filled my heart when they were born. They've always treated me with great respect, love and tenderness. I am grateful for my daughter-in-law and grandchildren. They love me. I love them. We are all so close.
Every Christmas, we wake up early, everyone comes over. I make them Hot Chocolate and we watch Christmas Movies. We hold each other close. We open gifts together. My biggest gift is their warmth and love. After opening gifts, I make them a delicious breakfast. Then we sit back and relax and enjoy family. In the afternoon/evening, we all go to our son's house and play games and snack. We enjoy just being together.
My brothers and sisters all hold their families close and share Christmas time together. We call, text or Facebook each other, to share our family stories through the holidays.
I know there are sad times across the country and across the world, but each of us should remember the good times too and hold each member of our family close, with love and thankfulness. We do live in a Wonderful Country. As we Thank God for all our Blessings, May God Bless Us All, Everyone!

No comments:

Page Hits