The poll found:
1. Latino Voters are Positive about the Democratic Party and hold negative views about Republicans and Tea Partiers.
2. Republicans do not understand that the most important issue for Latino Voters are Jobs and the Economy; then Education; then Taxes & Government Spending.
3. The Major Concern Latinos have about Republicans include:
a. Republicans Favor the rich/wealthy
b. Republicans are Selfish and are out for themselves
c. Republicans have a negative Immigration agenda and do not represent the average person.
4. The vast majority of Latino Voters support Immigration Reform and a Pathway to Citizenship.
When it comes to Immigration (which is Number 4 on their list, most Latino Voters favor:
1. A Pathway to Citizenship. Next, Better Border Security.
2. There is Wide Support of a Pathway to Citizenship
3. Latino Voters much prefer legalizing those here and securing the border Vs Mass Deportation.
4. The Vast Majority of Latino Voters OPPOSE Arizona's Racial Profiling sb1070 Immigration bill(s).
Perhaps the most enlightening aspect of the survey indicates the rate of Latino Citizen Voters is growing significantly and 61% of those surveyed indicate they will vote in 2012 and will VOTE Democratic!
This obviously ALARMED the Republican pollsters and suggested to their sponsors that Republicans make a radical change toward Latino Voters if they hope to be successful in the 2012 elections!
(Read ENTIRE SURVEY HERE!)