Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Intrusive Vaginal Probe and Out of Touch Male Republican Candidates


Birth Control is a needed prescription drug and should be on every Health Care provider's formulary. These prescriptions not only prevent pregnancy for working women, they are also prescribed for the treatment of many female illnesses.
Why do Republican men minimize female medical procedures? Why do they oppose Birth Control? Why do they minimize the role of women in the workforce? In the Military? Why do they want to control women's lives?
The ANSWER: Republicans are closely linked to Big Business Pharmaceuticals who are looking for the opportunity to remove female Birth Control products from their covered formulary list. This would save them Billions of dollars a year.

What else? A Republican MANDATE for Women who are considering abortion to undergo a MANDATED extremely invasive procedure. All the Republican Presidential candidates support the proposed law in Virginia which requires woman to undergo a Transvaginal Ultrasound Exam. (see the video above) I want each of you, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICAN MEN ADVOCATING THIS PROCEDURE, to see this ENTIRE video so you understand what these Republican candidates are asking women to undergo.
I've recently had an Intrusive Vaginal probe medical procedure. In my case, it was a D&C. My husband has heard jokes by his male friends calling it "Dusting and Cleaning," but I am here to tell you, it is no joke.
See this video to see what I went through. I had this procedure yesterday and I am still very sore and find it difficult to walk across the room without discomfort.


These Republican Men DO NOT UNDERSTAND Women's Health nor do they have a clue about how important Birth Control prescriptions are to American Women, all Women - whether working mothers, retirees, stay at home moms or single girls. Any man who has a question about this, I suggest you talk to your sister, wife, mother or woman friend about Birth Control. Just ask this question: "Is Birth Control important?"
Then just listen. Let her talk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell??? You are posting a video of a vaginal probe in here now? What the hell is the purpose of that? Are you trying to gain sympathy for yourself? I thought this blog was about immigration? You really ARE nuts!!! You sink deeper and deeper into the abyss of insanity more and more each day.

Dee said...

Bad Anon,
I decided to post this profane comment of yours. I've received about 10 from you and those on your side just like this.

What is odd is, you and your Republican Ilk believe the VIDEO is obscene. YET, you and your Fellow Extremist Republicans want to MANDATE this OBSCENE ACT on Women? Oh, the irony!

I posted this video so My Fellow Americans can SEE what the Republican Extremists are actually proposing. Yes. Their recommended MANDATE BILL IS OBSCENE!

Page Hits