Since this weekend, there has been a flurry of news reports promoting White Nationalist or Racist causes. They are outrageous. My question: Why now? Is it because these WN, Republican, Teabagger types want to draw attention to themselves over Martin Luther King's birthday? I smell something in the air, and it certainly is NOT birthday cake!
1. The formation of the All-American (All White) Basketball Alliance. It appears the dunderhead sponsors for this new association want to revert to Jim Crow/pre-Civil Rights days excluding all minorities from participating.
2. Scott Baio sending outrageous pictures of Michelle Obama. Not that anyone actually cares about anything this clown, has-been Baio says, but why do these born again republican teabaggers go after Michelle Obama with such disrespect? I do not recall anyone ever doing anything so disrespectful to Laura Bush.
3. Republican Senator Inhofe (OK-R) Believes in Ethnic and Racial Profiling. Inhofe said: "I know it's not politically correct to say it -- I believe in racial and ethnic profiling. I think if you're looking at people getting on an airplane and you have X amount of resources to get into it, you need to get at the targets, not my wife. " Inhofe wants all people of color "profiled" and yes, Inhofe is from Oklahoma, home of the OKC Bombing -- the one perpetrated by blond, blue-eyed Timothy McVeigh.
4. Heard at a Teabag Party or Republican Event Near You: "I want my Country Back!" To me, this is the most racist statement I have ever, ever heard. Every time I hear it, it is like fingernails scratching the blackboard, "Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!" Ugh! I cannot stand the sounds of these words spewed from the lips of some foaming Neanderthal! Where were they during the Bush Administration when he was taking us into a wrongful war, stealing our Civil Liberties, incarcerating innocent children in Detention Centers, de-regulating financial institutions, allowing them to wreck havoc on our financial systems and ruining our Economy to the point we were about to fall off a cliff.
These Clowns are crying, "I want my country back....from our Black President!" These Dunderheads want to go back to the inglorious days of Bush????
These folks need two things:
1. a new jacket
2. a gentle xxx to their backside!
and a reminder of the Bush Years!