Thursday, January 14, 2010

Watch Ugly Betty on Wed. Night at 9 ET! Boycott Idol This Year!


ABC snuck Ugly Betty back onto their weekly line-up last week. Betty airs at 10pm ET time (9pm CT) Wednesday nights. This is a complete CHANGE in the schedule and I saw NO ADVERTISEMENT about this change anywhere on ABC. They did it in COVER of Darkness!! No Ads! Nothing!! -- What is up with that!!

I am asking all of my viewers to COME BACK to BETTY each Wednesday night. The shows are GREAT!! Betty is Better than Ever!! Please, oh please Watch!

Besides! I ask everyone to boycott American Idol this year. They dumped Paula this year. They care nothing about their personalities. They are bringng on Ellen Degeneris to replace Paula. ED has NO Music experience. Simon was always a jerk and is quitting at the end of this season anyway! Please oh please BOYCOTT IDOL with me and Please Watch Ugly Betty on Wednesdays at 10pm on ABC!

5 comments:

. said...

People still watch TV?

Pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you be upset because a big deal wasn't made about the time change of a program? Why in the world should we boycott AI because Paula herself decided they weren't paying her enough money and left? From what I understand she had other reasons also. Don't you have anything better to do?

I Travel for JOOLS said...

Why? Because Betty's Hispanic? I should watch her because Betty is Hispanic? Because Idol dumped Paula who is also hispanic? I think the reason had more to do with money. People get dumped all the time from tv shows, regardless of race.

Ridiculous.

Dee said...

Jools,
First, Paula is not hispanic. I just love her music and have loved it since the 80s. I thought she made the show (AI). The producers of the show were very rude in the way they fired Paula this year. That is why I am boycotting the show.

I also love the Ugly Betty show. I thought ABC did a horrible job at promoting it this year. I saw no advertisement.

I wrote this blog to say -- I didn't like the treatment of Paula and to support one of my favorite shows, Betty.

Now why do I like Betty? Because she reminds me of me when I was a new, starting out my career in business. I was so naive. I also think I was such a nerd. Just like Betty.

Anonymous said...

No, Betty is Hispanic like you and that is why you like her. Hispanics always identify with other Hispanics rather than just looking at our society as just Americans one and all. I don't get my panties all in a twist over a show about a white woman.

Page Hits