This is an amazing video of former police officer Eileen Burke providing details of the night Luis Ramirez was murdered by Piekarsky, Donchak and the other jocks. Then listen as she explains how Piekarsky's mom's boyfriend, officer Hayes, met with the jocks at Donchak's house. Then listen to how the D.A. did not call her. The D.A., the Sheno Police and the Defense all COLLUDED to cover-up and minimize the charges so the murderous jocks would not be charged for the serious crimes they committed. This is an eye-opening tape! Amazing!!
UPDATE 2: See Eileen Burke's Video HERE!! (Thank you Anonymous!)
UPDATE: The video that was deleted was an in-depth 28 minute interview with Eileen Burke, the former police officer that was a witness to the events the evening Ramirez was murdered. Here is a summary of what she said:
1. She lives across the street from the park where Ramirez was murdered.
2. She heard the racial epiteths hurled at Ramirez as he and his friend were walking through the park. She repeats them. "Go back to Mexico." Names/etc.
3. She called 911 to report the crime. They were slow in responding.
4. She became frustrated and went out on her porch. She saw the jocks. She heard the fatal kick to the head. She saw Arielle arrive.
5. Piekarsky and Donchak confronted her in her front yard. Piekarsky pushed out his chest and tried to intimidate her. He told her to keep quiet or she would wind up like her Mexican friend on the ground. Burke had never met Ramirez before that evening.
6. She saw Piekarsky and Donchak run off together with the other jocks, hiding in the other side of the park.
7. She went to Ramirez and Arielle who was hysterical standing next to Luis who was foaming at the mouth. Burke describes the foaming and dent in his head, the swelling, yet no blood. She described the indentation on Luis' chest.
8. When she talked to Arielle, Arielle said she knew Scully and Walsh from school, she did not know the others. Burke said she knew Piekarsky and Donchak from the neighborhood.
9. The police who initially arrived were from different cities and one sheriff. The Shenandoah police, Moyer, arrived later. He was rude and abrasive to both of them. He asked them both if Luis was drunk. When the ambulance finally arrived, he suggested Luis was faking it. He attempted to kick Luis but Eileen stopped him.
10. Eileen told Moyer and Hayes his partner who arrived later that she saw Piekarsky and Donchak and Arielle told them she knew Scully and Walsh from school and they were the perpetrators. Moyer and Hayes would not take their report.
11. Instead, about 30 minutes later, Moyer and Hayes pick up some stranger in town who had a bat in his had and took him to Arielle and asked her if he was the attacker. She said no. Burke said she told them who the perpetrators were.
12. Eileen said the cook from RJs bar came to the scene. The cook came to see what was going on. The cook said officer Jay Hayes had called Tammy Piekarsky who worked at the bar and said she better leave work and get a hold of Brandon because he could be in a lot of trouble. The reason Hayes was delayed in getting to the scene was because he was busy contacting Brandon's mother and developing the cover story for the perpetrators. They all met at Donchak's house to get the story straight.
13. Burke said it took 9 - 10 days before the perpetrators were even charged for the crime because of the cover up.
14. The prosecution initially said she would be called as a witness, but a week before the trial said she would only be called if needed. She describes how the lead prosecutor never interviewed her and had no intention of calling her to the stand and how a backup ADA strung her along. There never was serious consideration to strongly prosecuting the case.Her testimony would have broken this case wide open with the TRUTH!!! AND the Cover up!!