Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PUNK'D! GOVERNOR WALKER EXPOSED!

As I have been reporting, Wisconsin Governor Walker is in the pocket of Big Business, particulary the Koch brothers. Walker took the call of someone posing as David Koch. Walker spent 20 minutes schmoozing the Fake Koch, scraping and bowing and kissing his ring. During the 20 minute call, Walker admitted:
. his goal is to Obliterate the Unions in Wisconsin and in other states!
. freeze the senators' paychecks,
. accelerating the timetable for public employee layoffs
. plans to terrorize the state Democratic Senators upon their return

Listen to how Cocky Walker sounds! How Arrogant! How he is SUCKING UP (It's Sickening)! How GULLIBLE on this PRANK Call!

AND WORST OF ALL, his plan to LIE to the HERO State Democrats to get them back into Madison. As you listen to the audio, REMEMBER, he is talking to one of the Koch Brothers (one of the Big Business Political Contributors from KANSAS!) and NOT to one of his Constituents from Wisconsin:
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO (7:00) "An interesting idea that was brought up to me by my chief of staff, we won't do it until tomorrow, is putting out an appeal to the Democratic leader. I would be willing to sit down and talk to him, the assembly Democrat leader, plus the other two Republican leaders -- talk, not negotiate and listen to what they have to say if they will in turn -- but I'll only do it if all 14 of them will come back and sit down in the state assembly. They can recess it ... the reason for that, we're verifying it this afternoon, legally, we believe, once they've gone into session, they don't physically have to be there. If they're actually in session for that day, and they take a recess, the 19 Senate Republicans could then go into action and they'd have quorum because it's turned out that way. So we're double checking that. If you heard I was going to talk to them that's the only reason why. We'd only do it if they came back to the capitol with all 14 of them. My sense is, hell. I'll talk. If they want to yell at me for an hour, I'm used to that. I can deal with that. But I'm not negotiating."

No comments:

Page Hits