What is mind-boggling is these extremists say they are Christian. They say they are Patriotic. I say to them, their actions are NOT Patriotic. And most of all, their actions are NOT Christian. Their actions are, in fact, EVIL! I suggest they go back to church and read the bible. Begin with:
. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. [Matthew 7:120]
. Judge not, lest ye be judged. ~ Matthew 7:1
Recently, many of their actions are those of Domestic Terrorists, drawn from PURE EVIL! Who do these people think they are? They are no better than al qaeda. They need to take citizenship classes and renew their loyalty to America!
Recent Actions by these Domestic Terrorists:
1. EVIL Rhetoric: Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman, a breast cancer survivor, was confronted by a Tea Party protester that said God cursed her with Breast Cancer because of her vote for Healthcare. During her townhall meeting, anyone supporting Healthcare was attacked. Example: Healthcare supporter Marjorie described how she'd been struggling to get health-care coverage in the years since the accident that caused the memory loss -- while working as special education teacher, a student threw a metal ball, hitting the blond woman in the head."Good!" declared the elderly teaparty supporter, apparently pleased to learn of Marjorie's becoming disabled. Another teapartier screamed, "I will try to get you fired. I will try to get [the health-care reform] bill repealed."
. Gregory Lee Giusti, made threats over the phone to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. In at least 13 calls to Sen. Patty Murray (D) of Washington, Charles Alan Wilson of Selah, Wash., allegedly told the senator that she had a “target on your back.” Mr. Wilson was arrested Tuesday.
. CHARLES ALAN WILSON, 64, of Selah, Washington, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with threatening a federal official. WILSON became the subject of a federal investigation after a series of threatening phone calls to the office of Washington's U.S. Senator Patty Murray.
. A propane gas line was cut in March at the Charlottesville home of Rep. Tom Perriello's (D-Va.) brother after a self-identified "tea party" activist posted the address on the Internet and said it was the congressman's house. . A brick was thrown through the window of the Niagara Falls district office of Rep. Louise M. Slaughter (D-N.Y.) , and someone left her a voice mail suggesting that the children of health-reform supporters would be targeted by snipers.
. Rep. Bart Stupak (Mich.), the leader of a bloc of antiabortion Democrats who eventually cut a deal with the Obama administration and voted for the bill, received a fax with a drawing of a noose and an anonymous voice mail saying: "You're dead. We know where you live. We'll get you."
. At least 10 Democrats and “a handful of Republicans” received violent threats last month. Lawmakers reported 42 threats in the first three months of this year.
3. Racist Proposals: Republican Governor Governor Bob McDonald of Virginia, declared April 2010 Confederate History Month. He completely overlooked the history of Slavery in America. He did so at the request of the very racist group: The Sons of the Confederate Veterans. Their spokeman said, when they made the request: "We decided to bide our time and waited until we had more favorable politicians in Richmond."
4. Racist Actions: Congressman spit upon: Racial epithets were hurled at members of the Congressional Black Caucus by angry protesters who had gathered at the Capitol to protest health-care legislation, and Congressman Emanuel Cleaver was spit upon. The most high-profile openly gay congressman, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), was heckled with anti-gay chants.
5. Sex, Lies & Videos: ACORN Videos Proven False: Undercover "pimp" videographer James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles LIED in the editing of their infamous ACORN videos, according to California Attorney General Jerry Brown who acquired the full, unedited versions of the tapes.
6. Domestic Terrorists: Hutaree Militia Domestic Terrorist Threats: In a speech to relatives and others while riding in a van, Hutaree militia leader David Brian Stone Sr. called for a war with “the New World Order.” The Associated Press obtained a transcript of the secretly made audio recording that includes the speech. It lists Stone as saying: “You kill enough cops, you can’t get enough people to take the job.“Why? I’m not gonna become a cop and go die.”
I call upon ALL True, Loyal Americans to stand up and say these (above) actions are wrong. We should ALL support and defend our Country, our President, our Congresspeople and our Troops! God Bless America!