Sunday, June 26, 2011

Demented Huggin' Bear Chris Christie IN DENIAL he is Abrasive to his Constituents!

On Meet the Press today, demented Huggin' Bear Republican Gov Chris Christie stood in DENIAL that he is Abrasive to his Constituents, even though the host replayed a video of his Abrasiveness:
David Gregory: Critics say.. You Don’t like to be questioned…
Christie: .. I’m happy to be questioned
Gregory: ..in a format like this. (shows Video: go to minute 14:18)
Gail: You don’t sent your children to public schools you send them to private schools, I was just wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting school funding to public schools
Abrasive Christie yells: First off its none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school don’t bother me with where I send mine.
David Gregory: ..Should a chief executive talk to people this way?
Chris Christie: Damn right. You know why? Because this is who I am and the public knows they are getting straight from me. What I said to her was, 'don’t question my wife and my parenting decision' (that was NOT the question she asked; she asked about his cutting public school funding)…and you know what, I'm blunt and very direct and so is she. … I wish more people would respond the way I did!
David Gregory: Authenticity is one thing... Are you too abrasive? Too stubborn, too tough when it comes to people questioning you?
Chris Christie: (in denial) I’m huggable and lovable, David. I’m not abrasive at all. I’m honest.


Instead of admitting the truth, Christie made a FOOL of himself, as he imitated Toy Story 3's demented "Lot's-o-Huggin' Bear" when Christie responded, "I'm not abrasive at all! I'm huggable and lovable!" Watch the video at minute 14:18 to witness his demented actions:

No comments:

Page Hits