All of the GOP Candidates were in Lockstep in the following Areas:
1. Lower Taxes for the Rich
2. Reduce or End Regulations for Big Business
3. No New Jobs Ideas
4. Repeal Obamacare
5. No Gay Marriage
6. No Pro Choice
After that, NOT ALL were asked the same questions. Their answers as follows:
No Auto Bailout: Romney, Bachmann, Santorum
Privatize Space Program (No NASA): Romney, Pawlenty, Gingrich
Do Not Continue Medicare: Pawlenty, Paul, Santorum Gingrich, Cain
Support Teaparty: Bachman & Santorum
Return Offshore Jobs: Paul
ANTI Immigration Reform: Pawlenty, Santorum; Gingrich said Path to citizenship
The Winners: American People for Seeing the Republican Agenda for themselves
Who Came out on Top:
1. Romney: although Detroit will hate him for his ANTI-Auto Bailout Comments.
2. Bachmann & Santorum: Someone took away their "Crazy Juice" last night.
1. Pawlenty: What a Wimp! On Sunday, he coined the term "Obamneycare," YET when given the chance to 'splain and challenge Romney on his MA Healthcare plan, Pawlenty WIMPED OUT!
2. Paul: As in 2008, Paul looks like the token kook. He hates Government period. The more and more he talks, the more the rest of the pack distances themselves from his craaaazzzy ideas!
3. CNN -- NO TOUGH QUESTIONS! No follow through. They made it a Fan's Q&A -- "NO Debate" Last night!
4. Gingrich & Cain: Were they even there last night? If so, they went unnoticed.