Monday, July 20, 2009

Piekarsky and Donchak Go To Jail for Murdering Luis Ramirez

Brandon J. Piekarsky, 17, and Derrick M. Donchak, 20 turned themselves in to the Schuylkill County Prison Sunday (yesterday) morning for their roles in murdering Luis Ramirez.Donchak also was convicted of corrupting minors and furnishing liquor to minors. Both also were convicted of underage drinking. Donchak was sentenced to seven to 23 months in the prison, while Piekarsky was sentenced to six to 23 months.

It is my hope they will learn from their incarceration. I hope they learn they cannot commit Hate Crimes. I hope they learn they should never kill anyone. I hope they learn that what they did is WRONG!!!! I hope they stop their racist ways! I hope they learn to accept all people of all colors. I hope they learn to accept ALL people as their brothers. I hope they learn Christian Values. (Love one another as I have loved you!)

I have a smidgeon of hope after reading this article. A White Nationalist wrote to the family, in Shenandoah Heights, in support, and spoke by telephone to family members, but, after two conversations, Piekarsky hung up on her. Has Piekarsky learned his lesson? Has he learned to distance himself from White Nationalists and all perpetrators of HATE? I hope so, not only for himself, but for his eternal soul!

It is my hope that ALL Racists and ALL perpetrators of Hate Crimes do learn their lessons and learn to NEVER commit Hate Crimes again!
References:
Teens Convicted in Shenandoah

2 comments:

Defensores de Democracia said...

The Chinese Grandfather arrived to America and opened a restaurant.

Video : Judy Chu : The First Chinese American Woman to serve in the U. S. Congress - Swearing and Speeches

Judy Chu is filling the seat vacated by Hilda Solis in the House of Representatives, 32th district in California

16 de julio de 2009
This afternoon, Congresswoman Judy Chu of California was sworn in on the House floor to fill the 32nd district seat of California left open when Hilda Solis resigned to become the U.S. Secretary of Labor

Welcome Congresswoman Judy Chu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnyFzgWlv0

Milenials.com

Vicente Duque

Defensores de Democracia said...

Wonderful Artistic Video Documentary - Film makers have artistic talents, video has a Beauty Quality - My rant on the Repudiation of Intelligence and Reason

Tamale Chica from

Tamale Chica Chronicles

sent me an extraordinary beautiful and artistic Video on Immigration .... I always feel envy of people like Tamale Chica or these film makers that have extraordinary talents for ART.

This artistic video has "beautiful" and "ugly" images that change constantly, by "ugly" I mean the repulsion and revulsion that imbecility causes in my heart, that is fools saying outrageous things against reason and kindness. By "beautiful" I mean the sadness that a graveyard with cannnons sets off, images of a Civil War, etc ... and then children playing with balls, that is new life, and new hope.

I am a guy that loves ART, but that is secondary in my heart to the love for Numbers, Statistics, Demography, Polls, Elections, Demoscopy ..... So to watch Racists saying counter Economic things makes me throw up.... These people are blind with Hate .....

And Reason teaches me that I should control my own rage, and that these people deserve pity, compassion, they are pathetic in their blindness, their repudiation of reason. I thank Heaven that I am not one of them !!

..... Poor Village Idiots !!Always repeating the same Idiotic Lines

July 16, 2009
www.9500Liberty.com
Prince William County, Virginia became ground zero in America's explosive battle over immigration policy when elected officials adopted a law requiring police officers to question anyone they had "probable cause" to believe was undocumented. 9500 Liberty reveals the startling vulnerability of a local government targeted by national anti-immigration networks using the internet to frighten and intimidate lawmakers and citizens.

Alarmed by a climate of fear and racial division, residents form a resistance using YouTube videos, blogs, and virtual townhalls, setting up a real life showdown in the seat of county government. The devastating social and economic impact of the Immigration Resolution is felt in the lives of real people in homes and in local businesses. But the ferocious fight to adopt and then reverse this policy unfolds inside government chambers, on the streets, and on the Internet. 9500 Liberty provides a front row seat to all three battlegrounds.

9500 Liberty Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZkL_0lZ1Q

I am publishing more videos of this filmakers and other similar artistic endeavors, specially humorists and satirists that laugh at the Great Imbecility, Racism and Hate of Right Wing Republicans.

Like Rick Horowitz laughing at Racist Senator Jeff Sessions and other Haters .... ( several videos )

Here :

Raciality.com

Vicente Duque

Page Hits