The Prosecution has a wealth of evidence against Gunny Bush for the murders of 9 year old Brisenia Flores and her dad. The evidence includes:
1. Gunny Bush's signed and video-taped confession.
2. The bullet in his leg from Brisenia Flores' mother's gun.
3. DNA evidence from the crime scene, including Gunny Bush's blood from his wounds.
4. The gun and other weapons used the night of the murder of Brisenia and her dad.
5. Testimony from his partners in crime.
6. Testimony from Chuck Stonex who tended his bullet wounds the night of the shootings.
7. Plus much, much more.
Given all of this evidence and his own signed, video-taped confession, you would think that Bush would be shying away from the media, hiding in his prison cell, laying quiet, hoping against hope that this bad publicity would go away.
Bush, with all of his bravura, and against his lawyer's advice, has contacted the media and has now attempted to take back his confession. During this taped interview, he told the reporter from the Arizona Daily Star a story worthy of Paul Bunyan and his Blue Ox. What did he tell the reporter in this taped interview:
1. He is taking back his confession. He said he is innocent and did not commit the murders.
2. He was actually working as an undercover operative for some unknown group. Not the Police. Not the FBI. Not the SPLC, but some unknown group he will not name at this time.
3. He is not a minuteman. He is not ANTI Immigrant or ANTI Latino. In fact he is FOR Open Borders.
4. He said the real terrorists are within the Minuteman ranks, however he is not free to name them at this time.
5. He said there were six actual culprits. He knows who they are but will not name them at this time.
6. He said there is currently a conspiracy, "out to get him". He is merely a stooge and needs a high priced lawyer to help him, not just some court appointed flunky. He is hoping, with this interview, to have some high priced lawyer see his cause and come in and build a case for him. Otherwise he is doomed because of an incompetent defense.
Read the entire Interview here.