The Arizona Republic has released the training video that Sheriff Arpaio commissioned from Hate Group FAIR's Kris Kobach to train Arpaio's masked goons to identify "illeegals." (Note: To view video, click on link and go to video number 7).
Please watch it. Is is hilarious. Kobach provides the goons a list of 20 items. All they need is 2 or more to make the case for "Reasonable Suspicion." Basically, if you are brown (#3. Appearance) and in a Latino neighborhood (#6. Location), or you have your family in the car (#9 Vehicle overcrowded), you are eligible to be "Lawfully Stopped."
American Latinos, in Kris Kobach and Sheriff Arpaio's world, YOU ARE SCREWED!!
Rely on more than one. Carefully document what it was that constitutes "reasonable suspicion."
1. No English skills or speaks English poorly.
2. No ID
3. ID Card from foreign country & no other id from US
4. Admits he is not us citizen & refuses to answer questions
5. By his Appearance
6. Location of the stop has reputation for illegal immigrants
7. Appears In transit or recently travelled
8. Demeanor indicates it – takes flight.
9. Vehicle overcrowded
10. Passengers attempting to hide
11. Time of day; type of vehicle; area where human smuggling occurred in past
12. Police Knowledge of area
13. On road known for human smuggling corridor. Ex: Highway 87 in phoenix
14. Evasive maneuvers
15. Presence of individuals – acts as look out place
16. Vehicle foreign id out of country license plates
17. In company of Persons known to be unlawfully present
18. Dress or appearance
19. Vehicle been on long trip
20. Not making eye contact