Saturday, August 28, 2010

Glenn Beck Channels Elmer Gantry at his "Take Back Civil Rights Movement" Rally Today

I saw Glenn Beck's speech today during his "Take Back the Civil Rights Movement" rally in DC. During his speech, he keeps referring to hearing voices... of "him" talking to Beck. I was trying to figure out who "him" was. I have finally figured it out. The "him" is Elmer Gantry. As I watched Beck speak at the rally, I saw him channel Elmer Gantry. He personified him. He preached like him, sang like him, huckstered like him. Beck IS Elmer Gantry, a charlatan extraordinaire.

Who is Elmer Gantry? CLICK
HERE and HERE to watch two clips of this movie. For anyone who has not seen the movie, Elmer Gantry is a 1960 drama film about a con man and a female evangelist selling religion to small town (All White - Tea Party) America.

No comments:

Page Hits