During my daily search routine of news articles and blogs about politics, immigration and hate crimes, I came across this excellent article titled "Right Wing Extremists Terrorize America," written by "Old Field Guy" (OFG) whose blog is titled "Just Not Right."
OFG wrote an excellent article about the Right Wing Extremists who have been terrorizing America. These are the same extremists I have been writing about whose crimes have been especially prevalent over the last several months, particularly after the election. While OFG has listed several in a very neat timeline, there are others I would like to add, including the murder of Marcelo Lucero by the Caucasian Crew and the murder of Luis Ramirez by 6 football jocks. Additionally, we should also include the numerous assassination attempts/threats to our President Obama by these right wing extremists.
The very first crime he lists was committed by far right wing extremist, white supremist and neo-nazi Keith Luke. His rape and murder spree of innocent immigrants was targetted at non-whites. Just look at him as he appeared in court in May to plead INNOCENT for the rapes and murders he committed.
He is ONE SCARY/INTIMIDATING GUY... As are ALL of the Murderers on the List.
I agree with AFG when he says these Hate Crimes are fueled by the extreme right wing political climate and they are the products of the semper fi-ish punditocracy. I also agree that these murderers are not lone wolves.
These murderers must be held accountable for their crimes and punished to the fullest extent of the law. If not, we can only expect more of these Hate Crimes to occur!
Guest Voz: Old Field Guy from the "Just Not Right" blog
Right Wing Extremists Terrorize America
Since Obama's inauguration, America has suffered nine attacks from right-wing extremists. Many of these attacks resulted in numerous fatalities from Nazi loving, xenophobic, women hating, racists coked to the gills on white power Aryan victimhood. After DHS secretary Janet Napolitano released the report initiated during the Bush administration titled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," every right-wing pundit in America was outraged. Even though no names were mentioned, curiously these pundits stepped in and demanded an apology, for slandering them personally--a blatant admission that they too, are right-wing extremists.
What is it exactly do we have to fear from these right-wing extremists that have a protective and Semper Fi-ish punditocracy who forced Napolitano into multiple apologies and retraction of the report?
1. The day after Obama's inauguration, Keith Luke kicks things off with a raping and murderous rampage. His plan was to kill as many "non-whites" as possible before killing himself.
2. Twenty days later, on February 10, Hitler admirer, Nazi memorabilia collector and serial wife-beater James Cummins was killed by his wife. Police found radioactive "dirty bomb" materials in his home.
3. Sixteen days later, on February 26, Dannie Baker walks into a townhouse where 14 Chilean students, here legally, were gathered and opened fire. He kills two and injures five, out of fear immigrants are taking over the country.
4. Thirty eight days later, on April 5, Richard Popalowski, a white supremacist, gun nut and cop killer lay in wait, wearing a bulletproof vest, for police. He killed three officers in the ensuing gun battle.
5. Twenty three days later, on April 28, Army Reservist, wife-beater, cop killer and Obama hater Joshua Cartwright shot and killed two deputy sheriffs when they tried to arrest him on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
6. Eight days later, on May 6, racist Jew-hater Stephen P. Morgan guns down, in cold blood, a female Jewish Wesleyan student. He kept a journal where he wrote down his belief that it is, "Okay to kill Jews and go on a killing spree."
7. Twenty four days later, on May 30, founder and Executive Director of the militant vigilante group Minutemen American Defense (MAD)Shawna Forde along with some thug followers, allegedly did a home invasion where two of the occupants were murdered. Husband and father Raul Flores, along with his nine-year-old daughter were mercilessly gunned down. The wife and mother was wounded in the invasion.
8. The next day, on May 31, far right extremist Scott Roeder assasinated Doctor George Tiller in church.
9. Ten days later, on June 10, white-power Aryan nutcase and Jew-hater James Wenneker von Brunn walks into the national Holocaust Museum in Washington DC and opens fire, killing a security guard.
These cannot be brushed aside as "lone wolf" isolated incidents as I am sure the mighty right-wing wurlitzer will try to claim but it is disturbing to watch them attempt to call these right-wing extremists as lefties. More of these attacks will surely occur, and they seem to be coming with higher frequency. More and more Americans will recoil from such acts, which will further isolate the right wing. And like a stalker, the more you ignore them, the more brazen they will become.
We're in for a long, hot summer.